Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Roommate


I went to the sink to wash my hands and, luckily, reached for the knob on the left. Next to the knob on the right was the spider....YUCK
I've been asking God for a roommate/apt when I get back to MI....this is not what I had in mind.
btw-I did not kill him because those spiders are FAST and I was a little freaked out. I went into my room and pretended like I didn't see anything. Although every night since then I've had dreams about spiders. I saw it again the next day in a different spot in the living room. I haven't seen him since and I don't know if that makes me feel any better since I don't know where he is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUCK is right!! I would much rather have a mouse! I think I would be sleeping covered up in a net!
mom

Cécile said...

Hey, I have the same at home !