Friday, November 7, 2008

Jonas, Peterson, and Sam

Jonas left Haiti the same day I did in May. He has been home for almost six months and has changed SOOO much. He's a completely different little boy. On Sunday I am traveling to Indiana with a few people to be at their church for Jonas' dedication.
Peterson came home from GLA in March and is doing great as well! He has SO much energy but is such a loving little man.
Sam did great today....he slept a LOT which is great for me but not so great for his mom who will probably be up with him all night. sorry becky!

Tomorrow is the Haitian Adoption Gathering in Hudsonville (which is why Jonas and Peterson were in Michigan). I'm excited to see a few kids that I haven't seen since May and some that have just recently come home from Haiti.

No comments: