Tuesday, November 25, 2008

11/26/08



A year ago tomorrow Beth called me to tell me that Jocelyn had given birth and Byron and Shelley were on their way to pick Jocelyn and the baby up to take them to the hospital. She told me to get bottles and things ready for the baby. A couple of hours later Shelley came over with a small little bundle. Annie weighed in at 5lbs 8oz. Shelley passed Annie off to me to be bathed and given a bottle. Annie started sucking from the bottle right away which made us all excited but later on decided she didn't like it so the rest of the day she was fed by a dropper.
Annie lived with me in the apartment for 2 months before Tara and Tina came to Haiti and Annie then moved in with the Livesays.
I LOVED having Annie and became attached real quick! I was able to see Annie a couple of times between Jan and May when I left Haiti and it was fun to see how she had grown! Here are some pictures from Tara's blog from Annie's birthday celebration!

1 comment:

Rebekah Hubley said...

She is toooooooooooo cute!!! You have played such an important role to soooooooooo many of these babies!!! What an amazing legacy!!! BTW: I should be hearing more about Make a Wish in the next week or so... So soon, you will be in Haiti... YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH