Monday, August 25, 2008

Aug 21

Aug 21 2006--Karla and I left for Haiti. She was staying for 6 days, I was staying for 3 months.Aug 21 2007--I left for Haiti and stayed for 9 monthsAug 21 2008--I didn't leave for Haiti :(

I've missed the Fall season the past 2 years while I was in Haiti but will be here for it this year. I still don't think I've fully adjusted to being in Michigan. But maybe that is a good thing.
The leaves are starting to change color already and the nights are very cool (48F tonight!) and I'm already dreading the cold weather that is to come.
Classes start a week from tomorrow. yikes. Soon my schedule will be crazy! When my friend is off of maternity leave I will have her baby from 6:30am - 4pm MWF, 2 little boys on Tues, and 2 other little boys on Thursday. Then class is Mon, Tues, Thurs evenings til 9:15.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur not going to be busy or anything, are you? YIKES!

good for you :)