Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Chi Town!

Simeon and I drove down to Chicago Sunday after church to visit Nikki. On Sunday we went to her church's picnic, out for thai food with some other friends, and then to the beach later in the evening. On Monday we ventured out to the Shedd Aquarium which we all loved. Then we walked around Millenium Park for awhile and ended up at Ed Debevic's for dinner. After that it was a long drive home which made getting up this morning pretty difficult!
Today was the first day of classes for GRCC. I'm not exactly thrilled with the idea of being in school again but the two classes I had today seemed to be pretty fun/easy. We'll see if I still feel that way half way through the semester!
Outside the Aquarium
These things were really neat!


I love the dolphins!
Getting ready for the 4D movie....which is actually kinda scary!
Simeon, Nikki, and me
The waitors at Ed Debevic's dancing

No comments: